Having joined our frl family, you choose to embody greatness and uphold our terms & conditions (Tees and cees) for an amazing and importantly safe experience. here they are:
- GATES FOR GENERAL ADMISSION OPEN FRIDAY MIDDAY. EARLY ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON SITE UNTIL FRIDAY MIDDAY. FRIDAY MIDDAY. FRIDAY MIDDAY. F-F-F-F-F-FRIDAY MIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAAYYYY.
- Be kind, be cooperative, be open, share. Arrive and leave with love in your heart.
- Being with other people is great but do it safely. Look after yourselves, and each other.
- DON’T over do it. Keep yourself nice, its a marathon, NOT a sprint. Keep hydrated!
- Car parking is not allowed in National Park or at Bilyana unless you have made arrangements with us.
- Everyone must have a ticket before they arrive. Get processed at the Front Gate back down the road.
- This is a no BYO event – absolutely no booze to be brought into the arena.
- Stay Sunday night, but be gone by Monday lunchtime.
- No pets – Emotional Support Animals registered with management, and of course registered Disability Support Animals are the only exception.
- No glass.
- NO FIRES NO FLAMES NO KIDDING.
- Bring ID.
- Consider spending some more time in the North East, supporting regional businesses, or at least soaking up nature.
Management reserves the right to protect and maintain awesome vibes and refuse entry to, or remove people exhibiting anti social , or idiotic behaviour. It sucks for everyone, but mainly for you, and it takes ages to get over. Don’t be that person. Everyone wants and needs your best version.
If you change your mind because you’d rather watch re runs of The Brady Bunch then we do not offer refunds. Actually, personal tragedy or catrastrophe are the only reasons for refunds. Its quite a challenge to run events these days and we cant be refunding tickets because you’ve decided you rather be somewhere else.
We will however bring as much empathy as we can to the situation. Your best bet will be to pass the tickets to one of your mates